BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT OR LOGGING INTO THIS WEB SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
You agree that your assent, given electronically, will have the same legal effect as if you had personally signed this Agreement. To the extent permitted by law, this Agreement is intended to supersede any provisions of applicable law that might otherwise limit its enforce-ability or effect because they were entered into electronically. Please print a copy of this Agreement for future reference. If you create an Account, when you push the button to do so or to log into your Account, you are agreeing to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not create an Account, your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to the terms of this Agreement.
We use these basic terms throughout the agreement, and they have specific meanings. This list explains what we mean when we use each of the terms.
- The “Materials” refer to the written tutorials, videos, subscriptions, and other services offered on the Website. Some materials are offered free of charge; these are “Free Materials”. Most Materials require a payment (either to purchase them, or to access them as part of a subscription); these are “Paid Materials”.
- The “Website” refers to sapflash.com website located at sapflash.com and all content, services, and products provided by sapflash.com at or through the Website. Materials are made available through the Website.
- “User,” “you,” and “your” refer to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website or Service; that accesses or uses any part of the account; or that directs the use of the account in the performance of its functions. A User must be at least 16 years of age or have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- “sapflash.com,” “we,” “our” and “us” refer to sapflash.com, as well as our affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, contractors, licensors, officers, agents, members, and employees.
- An “Account” is a formal account on the Website. You do not need an Account to view the Website or access Free Materials. You need an account to purchase any Paid Materials.
A human must create your account; you must be 16 or over or have permission from a parent or guardian; you must provide a valid email address; and you may not have more than one account. You alone are responsible for your account and anything that happens while you are signed in to or using your account. You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
1. Required Information
You must provide a valid name and email address in order to complete the signup process for an Account. If you opt for Paid Materials, additional information will be necessary for billing purposes.
2. Account Requirements
We have a few simple rules for Accounts on our Website.
- You must be a human to create an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- To create an Account, you must be 16 years of age or older, or have permission from a parent or legal guardian. It is a violation of these Terms of Service to use the Website if you are under the age of sixteen (16) and do not have permission from your parent or guardian. If you are a child under 16, please show these Terms of Service to your parent or legal guardian, and do not create an Account without verifiable parental consent pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you as the Subscriber are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 16, who may access or use the Website or the Materials, you hereby give your express consent for that child to use the Website and the Materials, which include all the features and functionality of both. You represent and warrant that you will not allow a child under the age of 16 to use the Services or the Website if you do not agree to the provisions of this Agreement.
- Your login may only be used by one person — i.e., a single login may not be shared by multiple people. If you are an organization, you must create a separate account for each user that wishes to access our Services; you cannot share an account with multiple people at your organization. If we determine that you are doing so, we may charge you fees for multiple Accounts, or may terminate your Account without refund.
3. User Account Security
You are responsible for keeping your Account secure while you use our Website.
- You are responsible for all User-Generated Content posted and activity that occurs under your Account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You will promptly notify us at contact form if you become aware of any unauthorized use of, or access to, our Website or Materials through your Account, including any unauthorized use of your password or Account.
The Website allows users to post questions, answers, and comments on its tutorials and articles. While using the Website, you must follow this Acceptable Use Policy, which includes some restrictions on User-Generated Content you can post, conduct on the Website, and other limitations. In short, treat others as you’d like to be treated!
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Your use of the Website and Materials must not violate any applicable laws, including copyright or trademark laws, export control laws, or other laws in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for making sure that your use of the Website and Materials is in compliance with laws and any applicable regulations.
2. Content Restrictions
You agree that you will not under any circumstances upload, post, or transmit any content that:
- is unlawful or promotes unlawful activities;
- is or contains sexually obscene content;
- is libelous, defamatory, or fraudulent;
- is discriminatory or abusive toward any individual or group;
- contains or installs any active malware or exploits, or uses our systems for exploit delivery (such as part of a command and control system); or
- infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights.
We do not pre-screen User-Generated Content, but we have the right (though not the obligation) to refuse or remove any User-Generated Content that, in our sole discretion, violates any of our terms or policies. Any User-Generated Content that you upload to the Website becomes the property of sapflash.com, and you hereby assign the copyright in all such User-Generated Content (to the full extent you own the copyright), and each of your rights associated with such User-generated content, to sapflash.com.
3. Conduct Restrictions
While using the Website, you agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- harass, abuse, threaten, or incite violence towards any individual or group, including our employees, members, officers, and agents, or other Users;
- impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives, including through false association with sapflash.com, or by fraudulently misrepresenting your identity or site’s purpose; or
- violate the privacy of any third party, such as by posting another person’s personal information without consent.
Availability of Website
You recognize that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays during the download of information from the Website (including Materials) and accordingly, you shall not hold us liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use. You further acknowledge and accept that the Website may not be available on a continual twenty-four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by our upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the Website, or by technical issues.
If you are a copyright owner and you believe that content on the Website or any Material violates your rights, please contact us at contact form.
Intellectual Property and User Licenses
We own the Materials and all Content. In order for you to use Content, we give you certain rights to it, but you may only use our Content in the way we have allowed.
The Website, the Materials, and all Content are the property of sapflash.com, which owns the copyright to all such Content.
If you have purchased Materials through the Website, we grant you a limited license to use or view the Materials you have purchased, as described in this section. We offer one-time payment lifetime Membership. To have the rights under a Membership, you must pay us the cost of that Membership.
In connection with a Membership, we grant you a limited, revocable license to view Materials included in your membership. This license terminates when your Membership terminates. This license permits private viewing of the Membership Materials only. Any public or group performance, copying, or other use of the materials is strictly prohibited. The license is worldwide, is not transferable, and is non-exclusive. We may revoke the license if you violate any term of this Agreement.
In connection with source code, compiled code, or other software provided in Membership Materials for the purpose of providing instruction in the topic covered by such Materials (“Software”), we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, license in such Software in accordance with the following terms: You may deal in the Software without restriction other than the restrictions contained in this Agreement. You may use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, may create derivative works from the Software. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, create a derivative work, and/or sell copies of the Software in any work that is designed, intended, or marketed for pedagogical or instructional purposes related to programming, coding, application development, or information technology. Permission for such use, copying, modification, merger, publication, distribution, sublicensing, creation of derivative works, or sale is expressly withheld, and we may revoke your license to the Software for violating this permission. ALL SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
In connection with Purchases, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to view the materials purchased (the “Purchased Materials”). Your license is perpetual, but may be revoked if you violate its terms. You may download the Purchased Materials to the extent the Website permits; some Purchased Materials, like videos, are not downloadable. You may print a hard copy of the Purchased Materials for your own personal use, but for no other purpose.
You may view the publicly available portions of the Website that do not require Subscriptions or Purchases (including Free Materials) for legitimate educational or business purposes. In your use of the Website, you will not access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses or malicious software. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the Website, as well as the other provisions of this Agreement that apply to your use of the Website and User-Generated Content.
In all instances, you may not reproduce, redistribute, reverse engineer, sublicense, copy, exploit, distribute, redistribute, or duplicate Content. You may not create derivative works from Content. You may not use Content other than in accordance with this Agreement, or as permitted by us in writing. You may not use Content for any illegal purpose. You are responsible for providing the hardware and software environment, network connections, and telecommunication links, necessary to access and use the Content. You may not use Content in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or other third party right, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
Third Party Links or Information
The Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by or related to sapflash.com. sapflash.com is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such third party websites, and does not investigate, monitor, or check these websites for accuracy or completeness. The inclusion of any linked website on the Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by sapflash.com. A User that leaves the Website to access these third-party sites does so at its own risk.
You are responsible for any fees associated with your use of sapflash.com and the Materials. We are responsible for communicating to you the fees that we collect clearly and accurately, and letting you know well in advance if those prices change.
1. Membership Pricing
Our pricing and payment terms are available at sapflash.com/join-membership. If you agree to a membership price, that will remain your price for the duration of the payment term; however, prices are subject to change at the end of a promotional offer.
There will be no refunds for the membership purchased.
By agreeing to these Terms, you are giving us or our payment provider permission to charge your credit card, PayPal account, or other approved methods of payment for fees that you authorize for sapflash.com.
3. Responsibility for Payment; Processing Fees
You are responsible for all fees, including taxes, associated with your use of the Website. By using the Website, you agree to pay sapflash.com any charge incurred in connection with your use of the Website. If you dispute the matter, contact sapflash.com support at contact form. You are responsible for providing us with a valid means of payment for paid accounts. If you are purchasing in a currency other than United States Dollars, you may incur a currency conversion processing fee billed by your credit card or other transaction processor. We do not receive this fee. Such fees are governed by the user agreement of the processor, and are in addition to any amounts you owe us for Materials.
Account Cancellation and Termination
You may terminate your membership at any time. If you do, we’ll treat your information responsibly.
1. Account Cancellation
You may terminate your Membership at any time by contacting us via e-mail at the link below.
2. sapflash.com May Terminate
We have the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any legally permissible reason at any time, or for no reason.
All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Communications with sapflash.com
We use email and other electronic means to stay in touch with our Users.
1. Electronic Communication Required
For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted or via the Website; and (2) agree that all Terms of Service, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically (including this Agreement) satisfy any legal requirement that those communications would satisfy if they were on paper. This section does not affect your non-waivable rights.
2. No Phone Support
We only offer support via email. We do not offer telephone support.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide our Content and the Website as is, and we make no promises or guarantees about them. Please read this section carefully; you should understand what to expect.
sapflash.com provides the Website and the Content “as is” and “as available,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting this, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the Website and the Services including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement.
We attempt to make the Content a quality, useful, first-class product. Nevertheless, sapflash.com does not warrant that the Content will meet your requirements; that the Content and Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; that the information provided through the Content is accurate, reliable or correct; that any defects or errors will be corrected; that the Website and Content will be available at any particular time or location; or that the Website and Content are free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from the Website.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for damages or losses arising from your use or inability to use the Website or Content, or otherwise arising under this Agreement. Please read this section carefully; it limits our obligations to you.
You understand and agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss of profits, use, goodwill, or data, or for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, however arising, that result from
- your use or inability to use the the Website or Content;
- Any errors or inaccuracies in the information contained on the Website or in Content;
- any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the the Content or the Website;
- the Website generally or the software or systems that make the Content available;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Website;
- any other matter relating to the Website or Content.
Our liability is limited whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damages, and even if a remedy set forth in this Agreement is found to have failed of its essential purpose. We will have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control. These provisions apply to any theory of liability that you might assert, whether in contract or in tort, or otherwise.
Release and Indemnification
You are responsible for your use of the service. If you harm someone else or get into a dispute with someone else, we will not be involved.
If you have a dispute with one or more Users, you agree to release and forever discharge sapflash.com from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You agree to indemnify us, defend us, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website and the Content, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement, provided that sapflash.com (1) promptly gives you written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (2) gives you sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that you may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases sapflash.com of all liability); and (3) provides to you all reasonable assistance, at your expense.
Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend these Terms of Service at any time and will update these Terms of Service in the event of any such amendments. For non-material modifications, your continued use of the Website constitutes agreement to our revisions of these Terms of Service. For material modifications, we may require you to log into the Website again. Your action in clicking the button to log into the Website constitutes your agreement to this Agreement as they are in effect at the time of your click.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website and any Content (or any part of it) with or without notice.